The Liebster Award


Hi everyone! I'm back again and I'm here to announce that I've been nominated by Skeen from Lisztomania Fest for the Liebster Award. I'm really grateful to receive this award because I feel happy that someone actually find this pointless blog something. It's been 5 months since I started The Cam Cat and I'm was really excited. Who thought someone might actually tag me this? Thank you so much Skeen!






Anyways, The Liebster Award is practically a chain message passed to one blogger to another. It's main goal is to help bloggers all around the world to connect and to let them know more about you're blog. 


■ Rules ■ 

1. Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions asked
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers
4. Create 11 questions for them to answer
5. Notify your nominees



■ Questions 

1. What makes you happy?

What makes me happy? Well for starters, the thing that makes me happy is Photography. I am an amateur photographer and It's probably my passion. I've received my first camera on my 9th birthday. It was a Sony Digi-cam. I always brought the thing with me where ever I go. My parent's were aware of this passion of mine. When I turned 11, I received an iPhone 4s for Christmas. We all know, iPhone actually has good camera mega-pixels. This made another step higher on my photography skills. And finally, on my 12th Birthday, My parent's invested for a Sony a200 camera. This was actually one the best things I received. Though, my parent's promised to get me a Canon Eos Rebel T3i before Christmas. Here are a few of my favorite shots.




Kim Urquico (cousin) and our nephew Juan Urquico 

Patricia Janel Tayag (a close friend)

Nichole Nabong (my favorite model)


2. Who is/are your celebrity crush/es?

To be honest, it's quite a long list but I'll just go with my top ten. Wait, do band members and youtubers considered a celebrity? LOL, I'll do it anyways.

1. Calum Thomas Hood - The Bassist from 5 Seconds Of Summer
2. Ashton Fletcher Irwin - The Drummer from 5 Seconds Of Summer
3. Luke Robert Hemmings - The Lead Vocalist from 5 Seconds Of Summer
4. Michael Gordon Clifford - The Lead Guitarist from 5 Seconds Of Summer
(Well, I actually stated all the members of 5SOS)
5. Niall James Horan - Irish Hottie from One Direction
6. Dan James Howell - Youtuber (danisnotonfire - youtube channel)
7. Joseph "Joe" Sugg - Youtuber (ThatcherJoe - youtube channel)
8. Logan Wade Lerman - That hot guy that played Percy Jackson in Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Theif (2010) and Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Sea of Monsters (2013) and who played that clueless freshmen Charlie in Perks Of Being A Wallflower (2012) 
(I mean, who wouldn't love with this guy?)
9. Andrew Russell Garfield - Okay, who doesn't know about this hotshot who played Peter Parker A.K.A Spiderman in The Amazing Spiderman (2012) and 2 (2014)
10. Taylor Daniel Lautner - My list won't be complete without the sexy 22-year-old who played Jake Black the werewolf that completed the werewolf-human-vampire love triangle in the Twilight Saga, now will it?

3. Do you like books and movies? If so, do you like to read the books first before the movies or vise-versa?

Yep, I'm a bookworm at the same time, a movie lover. It actually depends. If I found out about the movie first, them I would watch it, then read it. Because sometimes, I feel like I can relate more when I watch the movie first before the book. Because I know which scene is next on the plot of the book. Though, Sometimes, when I read, there are much much more cooler scenes in the book than the movie itself.


4. Who/what inspired you to start your own blog?

I've started blogging when I was actually 10/11 (I'm not quite sure,) years old. It was actually like a blog where I posted my virtual life in Ameba Pico , an interactive virtual world where I spent almost my 2 years playing the game until they shut it down. (which hurts because I spent almost 5k+ on my virtual character). Then, when I turned 12, I started blogging inactively which was a reason to take down my blog. Then, after I found out about Nina Pineda, through a friend of mine, Keana Torres, She Inspired me to start writing again. Also. I wanted to share my photography skills to all the people who would be somehow interested on it. 


5. Do you support any social movements (ex. Feminism, Gay Rights, Bullying, etc.)? If so, which movements?

I do. I support Anti-Bullying. I once wrote an article about Anti-Bullying, (click here to check my article) because I, myself, is being bullied by a higher batch in school. I was called a slut for having so many guy friends. I was called maarte when I pose for very ridiculous selfies. A lot of harsh words were thrown to me while I grew up. I'm so sick of people who kept judging others. I mean, it's their life. Mind your own business! I used to cut (don't worry, I'm four months clean) and used to be depressed. I decided to be strong (with the help of my friends) and continue writing this blog. Even though, I still receive negative comments like (feeling photographer), (jeje), (feeling famous blogger) and many more. But, who are they to stop me from perusing my dream? After writing my opinion on bullying, I posted it on my facebook and received a lot of good responses. I wanted to speak for every bullied person in the world. Thru my words, actions and by simply sharing my opinion to the world.

  

6. If you were to have one singer/band/duo to perform for you every day, who would it be?

Obviously, It would be 5 Seconds Of Summer

7. Have a pet unicorn or be best friends with Jennifer Lawrence?

Be BFFs with JLaw! I mean, who wouldn't? She's like literally the Queen of Queens!

8. Junk food or sweets?

I would go with Junk food. I'm not a sweets kind of person unless I'm craving for it.

9. What's your worst fear?

Rejection. It's dumb, I know. But I always cry over something, whether if I lost in a competition or something.

10. Do you prefer the cold or the hot weather?

I'm a winter person. Wait, is that even a thing?

11. If you were to bring someone back to life, who would it be?

Cory Monteith. Damn, I miss the old Finn Hudson. I miss the old Glee. I really feel sorry for Lea Michele.


■ The Nominee's 


Alright! So I finished answering the questions, It's time to nominate other bloggers. Well I'm having troubles at the moment because most of the other blogs I read have been nominated already so I ended up nominating 7/11 only. Sorry!


Nichole from Nichole Nabong
(even though she's my bestfriend. She's got the Blogger Potentials)

Julia from Julia Samonte
(even though she just started, she's got the blogger potentials too.)

Ria from The Dauntless

Argie and Gem from The Yin and Yang

Molly from Splashes Of Fashion Adventures

Cathy from COMFY CATHY

Yanah from Little Miss Misfit


■ Questions for You  

1. What/Who Inspired you to start a blog?
2. Life Goals?
3. What do you see in yourself after 10 years?
4. What qualities do you look for a friend?
5. Places you've wished you could visit?
6. If you could be someone for a day, who would you be?
7. What's your Lazy day outfit?
8. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
9. If you could ask someone to read your blog, who would you ask?
10. If you had the voice to speak for the people who are being bullied, people who aren't treated right, what would be the first thing you would do?
11. Any hidden talents?




Well, that actually everything. Thank you Skeen for nominating me! I had fun writing this :)


keep the faith x

xx, xine

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment