BORACAY 2014 PHOTO DIARY


One of the many reasons why I don't update a lot, is I went to Boracay, Aklan in October 31 - November 2. (three days, lame excuse. mostly Because I was lazy to update too during my free time) But setting excuses aside, as I've said, I visited Boracay during the Holidays with my whole fam bam. (Father's side) This isn't my first time to visit Boracay. In fact, my first visit was just a couple of months ago, which was in early August. (I'm going to write it along with my unblogged trips before the end of the year). We had a lot of fun in our three day stay. We did all kinds of water sports they had there. We drove ATVs and Rode the Zorb! Enjoy my unedited (as always) shots from my trip!






Outfit Details:
Shorts: Fudge Rock
Denim Jacket: Closet Couture PH (on IG)
Sandals: Cotton On
Sunnies: Sunnies Studios













Cousins: (Left: Jeo) (Right: Kyle)




Fav Cousin (LOL): Robie

































The sun set was pretty. So I decided to edit these shots. 







CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment