5 WAYS ON HOW TO ENJOY YOUR STAY AT SANDBOX + PHOTODIARY


Recently, my family visited Sandbox, Alviera for some holiday bonding. It was very exhausting at the same time, challenging and fun! I want to share you guys some tips I have if you decided to visit Sandbox in the nearer future. :)


1. BE GUIDED



Sandbox is located at Alviera in Porac Access way, Porac, Pampanga. Visitors must sign a waiver upon entering the park, if ever the visitor is below 18 years of age, a parent or legal guardian must sign on his/her behalf. Food and Alcoholic Beverages are not allowed inside the premises. Sandbox has an entrance fee with corresponding packages. Click here to learn more about Sandbox, Alviera.




2. RIDE THE GIANT SWING


One of my favorite attraction was the Giant swing. It's a 2 seater harnessed ride where they drop you from a certein height and swing you back and forth. This ride is so screech-worthy and challenging.








3. DO THE AERIAL WALK



Probably my favorite attraction. The Aerial Walk. Its a giant obstacle course featuring smart belt harnesses you use to attach to the cable wires all around the course. We finished the course for about an hour and a half and really felt tired. Most obstacles were difficult and very challenging but we successfully managed to finish the course.




4. GO WALL CLIMBING

this was really hard to be honest. I only reached half of the tower before giving up due to the constant shaking of my legs and I didn't think I could go any more higher. But I recommend this attraction to people who really wants challenge and thinks they'll finish and reach the top.




5. WEAR COMFY CLOTHES





Believe me, you'll regret coming in there in a skirt and some gladiators. I recommend wearing your comfiest pair of thights or pants, some beat up chucks, a long sleeved shirt and a pair of sunnies. I also recommend wearing sunblock and bringing extra clothes because you'll get really exhausted after all the activities you'll be doing.

visit www.alviera.ph/sandbox/ for reservations and inquiries.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment