TRAVELLING VIGAN, ILOCOS SUR





My first day of summer vacation was spent by a 9 hour car drive to the northern regions of the Philippines. Particularly: Vigan City, Ilocos Sur. It was very fascinating since the place itself held a very rich history. We tried out it's pride and joy, the vigan empanada and loganisa. We also rode a Kalesa, visited the bell tower, took a tour in the city, and tried out clay pottery. Walking in it's streets will set you back to it's old ages with it's old houses and mansions preserved and modernized. Everything was almost worth an Instagram shot! and of course, me being a huge ice cream enthusiast, I wouldn't go anywhere without getting a taste of Vigan's sorbetes ice cream.

And as promised, here are a couple of my shots from my Vigan City adventure!















CONVERSATION

1 comments: